Karl Deutsch Coating Thickness Gauge LEPTO-Pen 2091
If the high accuracy of electronic coating thickness measuring instruments is not necessary, the question about a simple and economical alternative sets itself up again and again. For these cases of application the coating thickness gauge „LEPTO-Pen“ is the best choice. The LEPTO-Pen works on untempered commercial quality steel substrate according to the known magnetic attraction principle (EN ISO 2178). It is composed of a precision magnet and a mechanical spring balance, the scale of which is calibrated and labelled in µm coating thickness. The handling of the gauge is correspondingly easy.
The surface to be measured must be free from dust, oil or other pollution.
- Place the LEPTO-Pen perpendicular to the surface so the magnet sticks to the surface.
- Then pull the LEPTO-Pen slowly and with calm hand perpendicularly from the surface and watch the scale deflection.
- The scale deflection value immediately before detaching of the magnet corresponds to the coating thickness to be measured.
- Scale – 0 to 800 µm / 0 to 30 mils.
- Measuring range – 10 to 500 µm / 0.25 to 20 mils.
- Measurement uncertainty within the measuring range – +/- 10% +/- 3 µm.
- Working temperature – 0 °C to 40 °C
- Storage temperature – -20 °C to 50 °C
- Permissible relative air humidity – < 80 %
- Working life – min. 500,000 measurement cycles
For more information visit Karl Deutsch website.
The LEPTOSKOP 2042 is used to measure the thickness of…Išsamiau
Do you want your coating thickness gauge to be flexibly…Išsamiau