Helmut Fisher MP0/MP0R Series
Compact, handy and robust – instruments from the MP0 and MP0R series make it easy and fast to measure coating thicknesses non-destructively. With two displays, a particularly strong casing and wear-resistant probe tip, they are the ideal companion for reliable usage directly onsite.
- Reliable measurements, even under rough environmental conditions, due to especially robust instrument construction
- Simple operation even in hard-to-reach measuring spots with two independently pivoting and illuminated displays
- Measure according to standards, with special modes for IMO PSPC and SSPC-PA2
- Fast and repeatably accurate measurement due to the device’s compact size and intuitive single-handed operation concept
- PERMASCOPE – for coatings on steel and iron
- ISOSCOPE – for coatings on aluminum and other non-ferrous metals
- DUALSCOPE – for coatings on steel, aluminum and other non-ferrous metals, with no need to change the instrument
- Coatings in the micrometer range on non-ferrous metals, iron or steel
- Thick coatings made from non-ferrous metals or protective coatings on steel
For more information visit Helmut Fischer website.
If the high accuracy of electronic coating thickness measuring instruments…Išsamiau
The LEPTOSKOP 2042 is used to measure the thickness of…Išsamiau
Do you want your coating thickness gauge to be flexibly…Išsamiau