Karl Deutsch Coating Thickness Gauge Pocket-LEPTOSKOP
Do you want your coating thickness gauge to be flexibly usable together with excellent readability even at hard-to-access locations? Then the new Pocket-LEPTOSKOP with its large illuminated flip display will exactly meet your requirements.
With the new generation of Pocket-LEPTOSKOP gauges KARL DEUTSCH is setting the standard:
- Large digits facilitate reading of the display.
- Just a „click“ and the display shows rotated contents, to make reading of the instrument indications much easier in case of overhead measurement.
- Accurate measurement – even on hard-to-access locations
- Many operating languages you can select from: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, Polish, Portuguese, Czech, Romanian. Other languages on request.
No special knowledge is required to operate the Pocket-LEPTOSKOP successfully since the user is guided by means of a convenient menu structure.
- Though probably the smallest electronic coating thickness gauge world-wide it offers a large convenient display with backlight.
- Clear understandable user guidance, comparable to a cellular phone
- Easy menu navigation via 4 keys (foil keypad)
- Power supply by just one battery (AAA)
Switch on and measure.
- Convenient single hand operation
- Integrated probe for non destructive measurement of coatings e.g. color, varnish,plastics, rubber, chrome, copper, zinc, anodization, etc.on metals.
- The spring-loaded probe generates constant placing pressure.
- Convenient and quick. Already calibrated ex works.
- Zero and foil calibration with calculation of mean values are possible
- Reliable readings in less than one second.
- The new Pocket-LEPTOSKOP is handy as a mobile phone and weighs only 70 g / 2.6 oz
- Quick and easy battery replacement
- 100 hours of operating time
- Battery voltage indicator with 4 grade steps
- Measurement units to be selected from µm, mm, mils, inch
- Size: 46 mm x 95 mm x 16 mm
Limits and offset.
- Adjustable upper and lower limits
- Selectable offset
- Simple input of values
- Keyboard can be locked to prevent from unauthorized operation and to protect against alteration of settings.
- Minimum, maximum, number of readings and mean value to be seen simultaneously
- 10 files for readings with up to 900 measured values each
- Graphical representation of the acquired readings
- For quick optical evaluation of the readings the gauge can be selected to analog pointer representation
- Measuring range selectable to: automatic, range between the limits, fixed
- Also with rotated contents of the display
- Transfer the readings into a PC by means of the PC software iCom
The instrument is available in 3 versions:
- Pocket-LEPTOSKOP® 2018 – for thickness measurements of electrically non-conductive coatings on non-magnetic electrically conductive substrate metal (NFe, e.g. aluminum, copper, brass, bronze, austenite, etc. according to the eddy current method (DIN EN ISO 2360).
- Pocket-LEPTOSKOP® 2021 – for thickness measurement of non-magnetic coatings on magnetic substrate (e.g. iron, steel) according to the magnetic-inductive method (DIN EN ISO 2178).
- Pocket-LEPTOSKOP® 2026 – combined probe for NFe and Fe measurement. The type of substrate is detected automatically.
For more information visit Karl Deutsch website.
If the high accuracy of electronic coating thickness measuring instruments…Išsamiau
The LEPTOSKOP 2042 is used to measure the thickness of…Išsamiau