Foerster MAGNATEST® D 3.623
MAGNATEST D is the most commonly used system in the world for fully automatic magnetic induction testing of material properties in single coil absolute mode in the automotive sector. The combination of high excitation currents and complex evaluation electronic equipment detects even the smallest structural discrepancies. The test results are documented via test piece statistics, histogram, and test data export, which are displayed clearly on the touch display.
MAGNATEST D can be completed with an optional multiplexer for electronic switching in multi-coil operation. The unit also has a port for connecting it to superordinated quality management systems. The Magna-Claris software can also be used for the linear regression of a maximum of 250 calibration parts. This software can also calculate technological dimensions.
Your advantages at a glance
- Processor-controlled testing system
- Single coil absolute operation, therefore no comparison coil required
- Optional adapter for two-coil differential operation
- Load-independent induction current, therefore constant induction current intensity and constant magnetic field strength during the testing
- High induction current intensity thus stimulation of higher harmonics and particularly high test sensitivity to the magnetic characteristics of the test material
- Single frequency or multi-frequency testing, Harmonics analysis
- Simple operator guidance thanks to application-specific function buttons and high resolution TFT colour screen
- Standardised interfaces for peripheral equipment (keyboard, mouse, printer, network, etc.)
Harmonic wave evaluation
Magnetische Prüfanlagen GmbH produces outstanding products for performant harmonic wave evaluations during structure testing. This makes it possible to reduce temperature and batch impacts as well as impacts of the test piece position and geometric component tolerances. The magnetization curve can be divided into carrier and harmonics (multiples of the carrier) using the Fourier transformation. The frequency spectra comprises all uneven frequencies, i.e. f1 (carrier), f3, f5, f7, etc. The evaluation of the harmonics provides additional information on the properties of the test material.
|Excitation frequency||2 Hz to 128 kHz, 17 levels|
|Throughput||depending on excitation frequency, approx. 10 items at 1 kHz|
|Test resolution||manual, external, internal, crosshairs|
|Sorting threshold||circle, ellipse, rectangle (manual areas), box regression|
|Sorting process testing||group analysis|
For more information visit Foerster website.