Karl DEUTSCH UV LED Large Area Lamp 3846 for the fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle testing
The multifunctional UV LED large area lamps are ideally suited for stationary use with fluorescent penetrant and magnetic particle testing.
Depending on the required lighting intensity and the lighting type multiple large area lamps can be connected in series and offer the possibility to switch between UV light and white light by just a push of a button.
Via the operating panel on the front side the lamp is switched on/off and the type of illumination may be selected from UV and white light. LED’s show the current operating status conveniently and distinctively.
The sturdy housing is completely made from aluminium.
The generated operating warmth becomes conducted away via the black anodized housing without the use of a fan. The fan-less design does not generate undesired background noise.
The UV high power UV LED’s of the lamp have an highly extended service life and thus a change of the illuminants usually is not required.
The used LED’s have a UV A irradiation with a strict limitation to a wave length of 365 nm. Hazard by UV B / UV C irradiation thus is nearly impossible, even with defective protection glass. The LED technique renders filter glass redundant.
At a glance
- Considerably longer service life of the illuminants (life > 10,000 hours) compared to conventional gas discharge lamps
- 30 high-power UV LED’s ensure high UV intensity
- No measurable portion of white light in the UV light
- Risk class 2 (according to EM 6)
- Selectable UV or white light
- Instantly ready to operate
- No hazard by UV B and UV C irradiation (no filter glass required)
- Complies with all DGZfP requirements especially with respect to wave length and intensity
- Fan-less warmth dissipation via the housing – thus no unwanted ambient noise
- Sturdy aluminium housing made from system profile elements
- Standard mains unit for power supply of up to two lamps – a mains unit for up to six lamps is available optionally
- Also available with ASTM E3022-15, Airbus AITM 6-1001 and Rolls Royce RRES 90061 certifications
|Size (W x H x D)||662 mm x 224 mm x 65 mm|
|Power supply||via mains unit: input voltage 100 V – 240 V, 50/60 Hz, 55 Watt power consumption|
|UV intensity||ca. 40 W/m² resp. 4000 µW/cm² (min.) at a distance of 400 mm|
|Intensity of white light||2500 Lux approx. at a distance of 400 mm|
|Illuminated area||650 mm x 260 mm at a distance of 400 mm|
|Wave length of the UV A irradiation||365 nm|
For more information visit Karl Deutsch website.
Crack detection by means of capillary attraction Penetrants testing is…Išsamiau
Karl DEUTSCH Reference Magnet and Zero Field Chamber, Accessory for the field strength meter deutrometer 3873
The application range Reference magnet and zero field chamber are…Išsamiau
Mobile Crack detection: Safe and reliable The DEUTROPULS Hand Yoke…Išsamiau
Portable high current generators In different power classes a mobile…Išsamiau
The premium choice for testing under UV-light FLUXA® Ready Concentrates: Easiest…Išsamiau
Convenient and practice-oriented measurement of field strength The DEUTROMETER 3873…Išsamiau
For the demagnetization of magnetized parts ESV coils are used…Išsamiau