Helmut Fischer Fisherscope X-RAY XDL and XDLM Series
With motor-driven axes (optional) and measurement direction from top to bottom, the measurement instruments from the XDL® range enable automated serial tests. A variety of versions – differing in their X-ray source, filter, aperture and detector – make it possible to select the X-ray device with the configuration that best suits your specific measurement task.
- X-ray fluorescence instruments for a variety of measurement tasks, made possible through different hardware components
- Also suitable for testing assembled circuit boards or parts with indentations, due to the variable measuring distance (up to 80 mm)
- Automated serial testing with programmable XY-table and Z-axis (optional)
- Ideal for the measurement of very thin layers using the silicon drift detector with high energy resolution (XDAL device)
Coating Thickness Measurement
- Measurement of coatings on large boards and flexible circuit boards (flex PCBs)
- Thin conductive and/or separating layers on circuit boards
- Coatings on three-dimensional components
- Chrome coatings, for example plastic items with decorative chrome finish
- Analysis of electroplating baths
- Analysis of functional coatings in the electronics and semiconductor industry
- Analysis of hard material coatings, for example CrN, TiN or TiCN
For more information Helmut Fischer website.
Measurement instruments from the XUL® series are the solution of…Išsamiau