Helmut Fischer Fisherscope X-RAY 5000
The FISCHERSCOPE X-RAY 5000 can be integrated into manufacturing lines as a modular unit. Ideally suited for the inline measurement of thin layers on large surfaces.
- Continuous measurement during ongoing processes, with connection to production systems
- Flexible application: for vacuum or air, on surfaces up to 400°C
- Particularly robust design and construction for sustainably precise measurements under harsh conditions
- Outstandingly well-suited to coating thickness measurement and material analysis on products with large surfaces
Coating Thickness Measurement
- Thickness of CIGS, CIS, CdTe and CdS layers in the solar industry
- Thin layers a few µm thick on metal strips, metallic foil and plastic foils
- Composition of CIGS, CIS, CdTe and CdS layers in photovoltaics
- Metal coatings in continuous production processes
- Process monitoring in sputter and electroplating plants
For more information visit Helmut Fischer website.
Measurement instruments from the XUL® series are the solution of…Išsamiau
With motor-driven axes (optional) and measurement direction from top to…Išsamiau