AXIOTEK HARDNESS TESTER AX-B
The hardness tester AX-B performs Rockwell tests and generates Brinell and Vickers indentations. AX-B is equipped with a powerful and intuitive software.
- Rockwell hardness tests and generate Vickers indentations, Brinell upon request.
- Completely automatic test cycle.
- ISO 6506, ISO 6507, ISO 6508,
ASTM E-10, ASTM E-18, ASTM E-384 standards.
Few easy steps to perform the hardness test!
1. Position the sample to be tested on the base
2. Move the sample to the measuring head using the handwheel.
3. The hardness value appears on the digital screen.
The ergonomic front control panel has been developed to help the operator: it is intuitive and easy to use, but it is also a powerful and cutting-edge tool, with a built-in software able to satisfy the needs of experienced users.
- LCD dot matrix display – high visibility in any lighting conditions
- RS 232 C / USB data output for computers/printers connection
- Hardness scale and tolerances selection
- Test times setup – from 0.0 to 99.9 sec.
- 0.1 HR results resolution
- Automatic correction of results on round samples
- Hardness value status against selected tolerances
- Automatic conversion of results into different selectable hardness scales
- Results and data storage (up to 3500) , test data processing (statistics, test reports, standard deviations, diagrams, histograms)