AXIOTEK HARDNESS TESTER AX 3000
AX 3000 has been designed to perform Case Hardness Depth (CHD) measurements and Rockwell, Brinell and Vickers tests, especially on large pieces with irregular shapes.
- Rockwell, Superficial Rockwell, Brinell, Vickers and hardness tests on plastic materials
- Fully automatic test cycle with direct reading of indentations
- Load cell with electronic Closed Loop control system
Few easy steps to perform the hardness test!
1. Position the sample to be tested on the large base
2. Press the “START” button
3. The hardness value is automatically displayed on the computer monitor
AX 3000 is equipped with an intuitive and state-of-the-art software which can be used to manage the instrument, to optically analyse indentations and to process statistical data. The USB output allows to connect the machine with computers/printers.