AXIOTEK HARDNESS TESTER 500 M RSD
The hardness tester 500 M RSD performs Rockwell, superficial Rockwell tests and generates Brinell indentations by the innovative vertical movement of the motorized head
- Rockwell and Superficial Rockwell hardness tests, generation of Brinell indentations
- Manually operated, automatic test cycle
- Dynamometer load cell
Few easy steps to perform the hardness test!
1. Position the sample to be tested on the base
2. Move the measuring head close to the sample
3. Pull the “START” lever to apply the test load
500 M RSD is equipped with a powerful and intuitive software to fully manage the instrument: from test settings to the analysis of statistical data. The RS 232 C output allows to connect the machine with computers/printers for an in-depth data processing.